We shall be re-opening on the 4th July.
We hope that you remain well and look forward to welcoming you.
Appointments available below for bookings from 4th of July onwards.
We are following Government guidlines and these including customer requirements.
PLEASE READ THEM – IMPORTANT
We have arranged the salon with partitioned works stations applying Government guidelines.
- All the team will be wearing masks, plus all stations and reception area will have hand sanitizer for you to use.
- We ask all clients to wear face masks too, as to protect yourselves and the staff which is our first priority. If you forget yours, don’t worry we will have these at the salon sold to you at cost price!
- We will also be using biodegradable disposable towels & gowns.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment as to not create an overflow in the salon.
- If you bring a coat or jacket, there will be paper bags for you to keep them in.
- Unfortunately we won’t be able to serve you our delicious hot drinks cappuccino, cafe latte, espressos.
- Due to new rules, we won’t have any of our magazines to read, that are normally all part your experience.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Salon – SMS messages & emails will soon be sent out to all Clients.
This just leaves me to thank you all for your loyalty to the salon over the years.
Look forward to welcoming you all back.
Stay Safe Salon Owner,